This week has been so mad that even my lists didn’t help to ease the whirlwind that seemed to be my life. In true form I’ll share with you what I’ve been up to - in no particular order:
- Two full days in London, visiting the Hockney exhibition ( have now been 5 times in total and it is still as excellent, inspiring and uplifting as the first time, the man’s a bloody genius in my opinion.) Also went to the Ideal Home exhibition yesterday - don’t bother, totally under whelming.
- A full day at a brilliant marketing course. Testimonial For Aleptis - Teresa Hamilton
- Two sessions of tennis.
- Three meetings (I’ve got a stall as East is East at the FIRLE GARDEN SHOW, nr Lewes, 20-22 April and I’m trying to get the stall together so that you gasp with excitement when you see it. (Not shake your head and bring me a cup of tea.)
- An afternoon driving daughter No.2, to her piano exam and all that goes with that. (I know you’ll have your fingers crossed for her - legs and toes hopefully, won’t be necessary, but thanks anyway.)
- 1 reflexology session- not sure I’m convinced about the benefits of that one.
- As well as endless domestic trivia such as filling the beast that is the fridge, engineering clean clothes for the beasts that are the family and cleaning the beast that is the house, (please don’t look in the corners or that awkward bit behind the telly.)
So today, after:
1. a look at the papers,
2. ...two cups of coffee,
3. ... stripping the beds to feed the washing machine,
4. ... I am devoting myself to being a domestic goddess,
5. ... finishing another episode of Suzi for you in her Diary of a Long haul Stewardess,
6. ... and as writing this wasn’t on my ‘to do’ list I’m now behind schedule, but you were worth it.